Veröld Fjördísar

miðvikudagur, september 07, 2005

Oh hún Anisa skvísa mín er alveg kostuleg. Var að gera svona spurningarlista á blogginu sínu um vini sína:

1. Reply with your name and I'll respond with something random about you.
2. I'll tell you what song/movie/book/fictional character/SOMETHING reminds me of you.
3. I'll pick a flavor of pudding to wrestle with you in.
4. I'll say something that only makes sense to you and me. Well, maybe just me.
5. I'll tell you my favorite memory of you, should I have one yet.
6. I'll tell you what animal or plant you remind me of.
7. I'll ask you something that I've always wondered about you.

Hér er svo hvað hún skrifaði um mig:

1. You're a seductress.
2. Gretel, from Hansel and Gretel...she was the smart one, and not-so-innocent =).
3. Licorice(or Lakkris...did I spell it right?)
4. Skvisa.
5. The look on your face when you were on your way to the BSU prom. Oh and Bun Day with the Bun Wand!
6. A koala...cute but deadly. hehehehe
7. exactly how many countries have you traveled to?

Mér finnst kommentið hennar um svip minn þegar ég var á leið á BSU promið (Baptist Student Union, hálfgerð trúarsamkomu) alveg yndislegt. Er nokkur búinn að gleyma mér og Thomas, herranum mínum þetta kvöld sem hafði oh svo miklar áhyggjur af trúleysi mínu!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us